Overview of the system
SINAM ERP is a unique system which was developed for the management of resources of budget institutions financed from the budget. The system provides the management of human resources, establishment of accounting on the basis of international and national standards with the same principle and the development of reports in accordance with the standards. This, in turn, leads to the automation of accounting, generation of financial reports in timely manner and presenting them to the corresponding financial bodies (Ministry of Finance, State Social Protection Fund, State Tax Department and State Treasury Agency). The system was also integrated with Oracle BI software for the generation of various analytical reports for decision making staff of budgetary institutions.
Features of the solution:
- This system can be successfully implemented in organizations of various types - small firms, large industrial complexes, holdings, state institutions and private companies;
- The system consists of subsystems and modules, which closely interact among themselves. Such approach allows to configure system under needs of the specific user, choosing and installing only required modules;
- Creation of any quantity of user profiles in the system;
- Assignment of any rights and permissions to individual users or user groups;
- Audit system, that controls user transactions;
- Signing every document with e-signature, provided by Root Certification Centre (PKI infrastructure);
- Transfer of data with encoded SSL protocol.
Advantages of the system
Conforming to the national and international standards for budgetary institutions, SERP has following advantages:
- Full compliance of procedures and reports with the laws of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Universal and convenient user environment;
- Multilingual (3-lingual) interface;
- Multifunctional configuration;
- Export to MS Office package;
- Availability of universal search system;
- Comprehensive and flexible reporting opportunity;
- Opportunity of integration with the Ministry of Taxes, State Social Protection Fund and other information systems;
- Availability of video lessons (video rolics) for trainings.
Modules of the system
The software complex developed within SERP consists of the following modules:
- Organizational structure;
- Human resources and payroll; This module consists of submodules “Personnel schedule”, “Personal records”, “Time-board”, “Business trip”, “Staff reports”, “Staff dictionaries” and “Salary”.
- Financial Accounting. This module includes the following submodules: Ledger, Monetary assets, Commodity accounting, Fixed assets, Material resources, Contracts, Service documents, Budget planning, Financial reporting, Financial dictionaries.
- Exchange with the Treasury Information Management System (TIMS);
- Data exchange (with SSPF and State Tax Administration);
- BI reports.
Each of these modules consists of several submodules.
- Administration” module has been designed for carrying out several administrative functions within the institution as configuration of the main menu, creation of users and granting the rights and competencies. System saves user codes for audit. System administrator creates and controls system users within the module and distributes rights between them. Every system user can work only within its rights and cannot interfere in the work of other users. After data about dismissal of the employee is entered in the module “Human resources”, that employee’s access to the system will be blocked.
- “Enterprise structure” module is one of the main modules and allows entering the structure of the organization in the system and making changes on entered data. Organizational structure, created in this module, is used in all other modules, subsystems and reports.
- “Enterprise structure” module includes opportunities of entering main details of enterprise or its departments in the system and making changes in entered data.
- “Personnel schedule” module is designed for creation of the personnel schedule of enterprise, tracking changes in staff, automation of employment processes and generation of necessary reports.
- “Personnel records” module is one of the main modules of the system. This module ensures creation of personnel records, detailed search with different parameters and printing information about employee. The module includes search system allowing to conduct search with multiple parameters. It is possible to configure list of search parameters, save search parameters in a certain file, download and print them when necessary.Functions of the “Personnel records” module include creation of personnel records of employees, viewing, editing and deletion of personnel records, conducting searches of personnel records with multiple parameters and creation of connection with vacation and payroll.
- “Time-board” module is designed for entering data concerning time-board, registration of excused and unexcused absences and calculation of real working time. Dictionary of non-working days is used in this module. This module ensures export of created tables to Excel. “Time-board” module tracks number of days in the system when regular leaves are determined for employee. Days of used and remained leaves are saved and system does not allow to determine more days than remained for the vacation.
- “Business trip” module is designed for carrying out operations on business trips. “Business trip” module includes following functions: creation of new business trip card, search and viewing of business trip cards, editing and deletion of business trip cards.
- “Staff reports” module serves to generation of reports on data processed by other modules of the system. Rights of access to available reports can be distributed between users. Additional reports also can be added to the system when necessary. All reports entered in the module are connected with the structure of enterprise.
- “Human resources” module has a single dictionary system. Dictionaries ensure singleness of standard elements, entered in the system. The module includes about 70 dictionaries.
- “Salary” module is designed for automation of works conducted for calculation of salaries in enterprises and organizations using data, entered by means of other modules of SERP.
Main functions of “Salary” module are following:
- Adjustment of payment parameters used in calculation of salary;
- Adjustment of current date and income tax rate calculated for the salary;
- Adding new parameters on incomes and deductions to the list of payment parameters for selected department, deletion or freezing some parameters from the list;
- Adding and adjustment of payment parameters of certain employee;
- Calculation of salaries according to the data already entered in personnel records, time-boards and road leaflets (for commercial organizations) for the employees;
- Calculation of individual additions to the salaries of the employees;
- Calculation of vacation payments;
- Calculation of payments for sickness;
- Calculation of compensation for dismissal;
- Calculation of different bonuses and aids;
- Calculation of taxes on salaries of the employees (income tax, social insurance fee, union dues etc.);
- Calculation of amounts of deductions (alimonies, amounts deducted according to the decision of courts (in percent));
- Creation of calculation tables, tables of different payment parameters, tables of bank transfers, payment documents etc. for enterprise or certain department;
- Generation of monthly and annual reports for employees, reports of SSPF on different allowances (allowances for funeral, pregnancy and birth, lump sum allowance on birth and child care);
Adjustments characteristic for certain enterprise are ensured in the “Salary” module for carrying out some operations concerning salaries of employees. Besides, connection of payment parameters with the budget, its distribution on functional, economical classification and budget programs are carried out in the module and table reflecting distribution of amounts corresponding to the payment parameters on the budget and classifications and accounting transactions concerning liabilities on the salary are generated automatically as a result of these operations.
“Financial accounting” module
One of the main modules of SERP is “Financial accounting” module. Following operations are carried out by means of submodules of this module:
- Operations on account types, accounts plan and system accounts plan;
- Storing optional and regular data by means of dictionaries, support of internal and general classificators;
- Registration of monetary assets of enterprise, carrying out bank, treasury and advance operations and preparation of documentations on these operations;
- Registration, exploitation and displacement of fixed and non-material assets, calculation of amortization, capital and routine maintenance, re-estimation etc.
- Acquiring and registration of material resources of enterprise, recording data on dismissal and displacement;
- Creation of registration books and accounting models, generation of automatic accounting transactions according to the documents and operations of the system and reflecting them on the ledger;
- Creation of reporting system consisting of financial and analytical reports important for analysis and decision-making;
- Registration of service documents and contracts of enterprise, signed with other organizations on goods, jobs and services;
- Automatic generation of B1 and B3 reports for SSPF and income tax reports according to the data processed in the system.
“Exchange with TIMS” module
Creation and sending of the following treasury documents are carried out in the “Exchange with TIMS” module in the process of calculation of actual expenses by budgetary institutions within the budget estimate: Contract document, Long-term commitment document, Short-term liabilities on advance payments, Order document on advance payments, Short-term liabilities document, Goods (works and services) purchase document, Cash expenses order, Order on opening cash limit, Act of confrontation.
“Student” module, which is considered one of main components of SERP, is designed for registration of students of educational establishments of the Republic, calculation of scholarships, and automation of processing of data on tuition fees. Main functions of the “Student” module include:
- Creation of student personnel records with the purpose of registration of university students;
- Editing student personnel records and conducting search with multiple parameters;
- Calculation of scholarships for fellow students;
- Determination of contract amounts on paid education and creation of liabilities, processing of data on payment of tuition fees;
- Generation of statistical reports on students and reports on tuition fees.
- State Authorities
- Private companies
Potential markets for introduction:
- Central Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East